Monday, February 27, 2012

Dream Bouncy Blushes

Another blush review today, Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blushes.  Out of the line of 10, I own 2 currently.  I have #70 in Hot Tamale and #30 in Candy Coral. 
(#30 on the left, #70 on the right)

The Dream Bouncy Blushes are a new blush line from Maybelline that came out about two months ago.  I found mine at Ulta for $7.99 each.  When I bought them they were running a buy one, get one half off sale though.  The other shades in the line range from lighter pinks, neutral colors and a plum/wine. 

The formulation on these is, interesting.  It feels like a gel formula in pan but when you get it on your face, it dries like a powder.  They do feel quite "bouncy" to the touch as well.  I just use my fingers to apply mine since I think the product would get lodged in bristles on a brush. 

These just give you a sheer wash of color, but are easily build able.  I think these are nice for a day look, but they wear off pretty quickly.  Id say somewhere around 4-5 hours of wear time is all your going to get out of these unless you set them with an alike color.  They are interesting to try at least once, but I don't think I would go out of my way to repurchase any more colors, as my powder blushes work just fine. 




(#70 built up on the left, and sheered out on the right)

 (My #30 is a little beat up after using it a few times, since the product moves around in the pan)

(#30 built up on the right, and sheered out on the right)

Do any of you own these, or other colors?  What do you think of them? 

Always,
Justinerawr



17 comments:

  1. Hi Justine,
    These are really nice blush colors, maybe I will get the #30 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blushes look so interesting.


    Now following your blog
    http://www.missabegaila.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love those! And thanks for following my blog... Did you know you can follow your own blog LOL! So yeah I will follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hun thanks for the follow and comment on my blog, you have a lovely blog with some great pics. keep up the good work. These shades are really pretty xx

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com
    Mac giveaway now on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the follow. I'm following you back :)

    I hope they launch these blushes here they look so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be giving one away for my 100 follower giveaway, once I get there. So be on the look out for that in the next few weeks or so!

      Delete
  6. Hey Thanks for the follow. Your blog is cute. I'm following back. I love the blush swatches. Im going to have to add those to my collection.

    Jae
    http://stilettolife1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the follow back! Glad you like it! I will be giving away one of these (maybe two) in my giveaway once I hit 100 followers, so be on the look out for that!

      Delete
  7. I don't own any but I do like the color on #30 (hot tamale).

    ReplyDelete
  8. im not much on blush on as the past blush i have left me with breakouts,,, but i want #30,,,, im followin you back,,, thanks for followin me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to try these blushers but they don't have them at my local store yet :( Love #70 sooo pretty! Great blog hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for following me! i followed you back :) I have one of these blushes and plan on doing a review soon, but I was not as impressed as I thought I would be.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They aren't available here yet! Probably won't be! I love # 70...such a lovely color, they sound great, have fun with them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi!
    I have #70 Hot Tamale and I really like it but I agree that it's not very long lasting. Great blog by the way, I'm following you now, would really appreciate it if you'd check out my blog :)

    http://beautybyemma.blogspot.com

    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete