Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'm A Flirt

Just a quick NOTD here for my beautiful followers:
I recently (last week) picked up this gorgeous purple, red, deep nail color from Sally Hansen Xtreme wear collection

It was only $1.99 at my local Dollar General and I used it for the first time today.  This color is gorgeous and I think would look amazing on all skin tones.  I think this color is just beautiful and doesn't need anything extra to make it so pretty.  I used two coats of this and it was perfectly opaque and then Seche Vite to top it with, for a lot of shine!!!

Like I have said, I own quite a few of these Xtreme wear polishes and they are slowly becoming some of my favorite drugstore nail polishes.  Do you own any of these?  What are your favorite?!

Also, out and about yesterday...my best friend and I were searching Target when we found the cutest, brightest shirts EVER.
(We seriously could pass as sisters sometimes!)
These shirts are very thin and need a tank top underneath of them but they are so bright and comfortable!  They have a cute little pocket on the left side too! I'm not big into fashion but I thought they were adorable and only $12.99 each.  I think I will be wearing this shirt a lot come summer time.
(Just wanted to add this one in to show the BRIGHHHTTness of my shirt)

What do you think of my bright, highlighter yellow shirt?  It basically glows in the dark its so bright! haha I love it!  

Always will be,
Justinerawr

26 comments:

  1. That's pretty!! I love those nail polishes, I own quite a few. Such a great deal.
    And love that shirt!
    Thanks for following my blog, I followed back.
    Looking forward to more posts.

    xo,
    Kali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow back! I love the shirt too, so cute!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for following my blog! As promised Im now following yours.

    msfaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog so far. I am new to blogger, and just started my own blog. I just followed you, and hoping you'll follow back. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did follow you back, thanks for the follow!

      Delete
  4. hey love I nominated you for the versatile blog award congrats!
    Its posted on my blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE and have that SH nail polish!
    About your shirt I need one too =)
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.
    Now following you.
    Great blog!!!
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it.
    Before reading, I thought she was your sister. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Justine! Thanks for tuning in to my blog! Just wanted to let you know I've done the same ;) Anyways, love the nail polish! Great blog!

    XoXo,
    Jen
    cupofsimplici-tea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog too. anything with makeup and polish and I'm in.!

    fabulousisafulltimejob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great nail polish color!!

    Thank you for your comment and for following my blog! Am a follower of yours as well:)

    http://jayannecosmetics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that nail polish color :) Great blog!

    xoxo,
    Jen

    http://www.iloveluxe11.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this colour, it is pretty much the shade of the first ever colour I bought and my love for it is still going strong! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. that looks like such a good colur! iv never tried Xtreme nail polishes before, but want to now! im now following you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute nails! I love dark nail polishes.

    Mary
    simplybeautifulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for checking me out, I am following you too :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous nail polish color! I'm not a fan of Sally Hansen, but I have to say... that their Xtreme Wear line is worth the money. :)

    And I love your bright shirt! That will be perfect for spring!

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Luv, I've given you The Versatile Blogger award xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great colour xx
    You have an amazing blog x I wanted to invite you to check out my 450 follower Nars giveaway - the winner will receive £50 of Nars products of their choice xx Maybe we could follow each other through bloglovin and GFC xx Hopefully see you there soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. That nail polish is so gorgeous! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those shirts look great to lounge around in or to wear as a layering piece.

    Following you back!

    ReplyDelete