Sunday, February 26, 2012

Tag, you're it!

So today I was reading my daily feed and stumbled upon this tag done by beautyfashionbyme.blogspot.com, I thought it was a cute little tag, so I figured why not!

Coke or Pepsi? Coke, all the way. Diet coke FTW!

Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt? I love all forms of ice cream, but lately I have been into frozen yogurt more, cookies and cream frozen yogurt to be exact!

Clothes or Makeup? I am very simple when it comes to clothes (jeans and vneck tshirt kind of girl) so I chose makeup.

Hairspray or Frizz Lotion? Hairspray, my hair isn’t too frizzy.

T.V or Book? I love reading, but I watch TV a lot more than I read. So, Tv.

Pool or Beach? Hmm, beach! I don’t live near a beach but when I get the chance to go, I prefer it over a pool.

Water or Soda? Soda. Diet coke is my weakness.

Sandals or Boots? Im actually a flip flop girl myself, so sandals.

Purse or Backpack? I prefer a purse but I do love carrying around my Ninja Turtle backpack.

Team Jacob or Team Edward? Ohhhhh, Edward =)

Wizards of Waverly Place or Hannah Montana? If I have to chose, Wizards of Waverly Place, Selena Gomez is so darn cute.

Mall or Online Shopping? I’m wayyy into online shopping, I think I have a problem.

Tennis or Soccer? Umm, neither? Ill take Hockey or Football (American)

MAC or Maybelline? I use a mix of both. I would have to say MAC because I use it more, but I enjoy many Maybelline products.

I tag everyone to do this!

Always will be,
Justinerawr

Ps, how cute is this Hello Kitty mini dresser that I got at Target for $20?!?!? It's scented!!!  I am using it to hold lip glosses right now =)

10 comments:

  1. That mini dresser is so adorable
    http://phatfashionandbeauty.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! That dresser is amazing! I wish we had things like that in the UK! :(
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably my favorite thing in the whole world! Do you not have Target in the UK? I don't know much about the difference in what the UK has compared to the US.

      Delete
    2. No we don't have a Target :( We have stores like TKMaxx that are kinda like Target I guess ;p x

      Delete
  3. great, now I have to spend tomorrow scouring my Targets for cute HK things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, basically my life! If your Targets have the cute little dollar section right up front, there is usually a lot of HK items for super cheap. I found this in a whole section dedicated to "scented" hello kitty items. I almost bought all of it!

      Delete
  4. omg you got this at target!? i need!!!!! btw love the blog so glad u decided to follow me so that i can discover you! <3 IM TOTES STEALING THE TAG BTW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I got it at Target!!! Target is my loooove for hello kitty! And you can gladly steal the tag!

      Delete